EFIB is housed in an architecturally attractive bungalow in Worli. The school has only recently moved (2009) and taken the opportunity to create a unique and creative learning space for all children and students.
- Outdoor facilities and Play Area
- Attractive interior adapted to each class level
- Dedicated bathrooms for young children
- Science laboratory facilities
- Outdoors and indoors dining area
- Secured access
Our school has an extensive range of French and English learning and teaching resources. All students are expected to borrow books from the library each week.
EFIB has beautiful playgrounds for the children to use during recess and lunch. Most of the play area is undercover offering the children a cool place to eat their lunch and play with their friends. The outdoor area is also used for Arts, Crafts and Sports during school time.
For weekly sport activities, EFIB uses the facilities of the Breach Candy Club.